Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick though

Have you ever had a though that you are not completely happy where you are in your life right now?  Well currently I am having a moment at this time and I need to get a grip before it gets out of control. 

I had this feeling a little over 3 years ago when I was going through some things with my previous job, not being happy at home and just wanting better for my life.  But in all of that going on, I didn't do anything to change the situation.  In a snap, I lost my job, was just depressed and didn't know what to do.  With prayer and some close sorors, I was able to get a temp job to keep the bills paid and within 3 months, I had a new job in a new city.

While I am not going to relocate to another area (tell my mom, she would love for me to settle back in Richmond), I just feel like I am in a rut in my current position and not sure where to go.  I have a history of starting something and not completely carrying them out to the end. 

So while I am typing this, I plan to commit a few things to myself.  1) Daily prayer and be specific with God.  I need to stop playing.  2) Get a serious plan of action for the things I would like to do and again prayer.  3) Work on my finances because in a couple of years, I would like to purchase a home and join the ranks of homeowners.  3) Stop mopping around the house and get out.  The cold shouldn't be an excuse...even though I don't feel like I can be cute during with the extra windy days...lol!

Okay this was suppose to be quick but I had to get some things out...LOVE YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment