Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, I'm not done yet

So I have to get this out...


I have Yahoo Messenger and I hardly use it because most of my friends contact me through Facebook or Twitter.  Anyhoo, it automatically logs on when I turn my computer on and I am listed as "available."  I walked away from my computer and when I came back about 5 minutes later, I have a message from my ex boyfriend, who I clearly deleted from my page.  Unfortunately, he hasn't deleted me and felt the need to contact me.  URGH!!!

His message to me was.."Hey (protecting my name), Dont know if your on or not but I wanted to say hi! Hope there are still no hard feelings and I would like to be friends. Im doing well and I hope the same for u."  Ahhhh he got no response from me.  Totally ruined my few minutes.  Oh well, I'm over it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment