Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New day, new start to finish past things

As a suggestion of my friend, I am writing a blog today about every day being a new day to start to finish past things.



We are blessed that God spared us another day to live on this earth and carry out what he has planned for us. Some of us choose to do so, other venture off the path. Well I am one of those persons who took a detour every now and then and everytime I did, I have consequences to pay. Today for my new day, new start to finishing past things is working on myself to complete my Master's Degree.


I have came too far and been in grad school for toooooooo long to prolong this anymore. What stopped me the first time from finishing was a Thesis paper. To devote so much time and research to a paper just wasn't in the cards for me. Over the summer, I was given the opportunity to replace the paper with another course, but my job took over and I failed the course because of time. I decided to enroll for the Fall Quarter and another course. The quarter officially began yesterday but today I received my materials and books and I will start off fresh to get it done.


I tend to be a procrastinator when it's things that I know that have to get done but I have no motivation to do so. It's bad, I know and I have to get out of that. Really, I need to stop delaying and do what I need and suppose to do. If I don't, I know it will affect my future and the ability for people to trust me to get things done.

So today begins a new me. A new me of getting things done. A new me not to be afraid of buckling done to get things done. A new me to let go or push back from things that are hindering me to get things done. A new me to continue my walk with Jesus Christ to do what I need to do to get things done.

A new me, becoming naturally ambitious to get things done!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment