Monday, January 17, 2011

Halfway through January


Hey ya'll.....

So today is January 17, 2011, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and a little over halfway through the month of January. So far, 2011 has been a great year, doing things that I want to do and working on the things I need for me.

One thing that I want to work on is the time that I go to bed. Normally my bedtime has been 11pm or later and that makes one groggy b**** in the morning. So we are going to take baby steps. I'm going to work on getting to bed at 10pm.

Next thing is returning phone calls. I am getting so bad at that and really the only time I've been answering the phone is when it's family or close friends calling. So even if it's someone I'm not really conversing with on a regular, I will make an effort to call them or at least answer the phone.

Third, I have made a pact with my friends that we need to hit happy hour at least once a month and that we go somewhere different. How are we going to find men and potential dates if we don't get out there. Soooooooo our first meetup is on Valentine's Day.

Okay that's all so far. I will post a picture that I took with Aaron Gilchrist from NBC 4 News (he started at NBC 12 in Richmond, my hometown). He's such a looker and I am glad that I got a chance to meet him.

Anyways deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment